In Service Training
We realise that for many of you a visit to Edinburgh for a 'CALL Scotland' based course is not possible. CALL provides In Service training courses on a range of topics. Courses have been designed to help staff:
- Meet the requirements of recent legislation;
- Raise awareness of useful materials and techniques;
- Provide skills that make better use of technology to address the needs of pupils with additional support needs.
CALL Scotland is a registered provider of CPD (CPDfind) for all staff working within Curriculum for Excellence or with pupils with Additional Support Needs. and we offer a range of CPD opportunities.
Training can be provided on a:
- twilight or Saturday basis,
- and as one-off courses or as a short series.
CALL Scotland has sets of PC laptops and iPads that can be used for training, or your own equipment can be used, provided that all the appropriate software is installed and working.
Remember! The courses listed on these pages are not a definitive list and any course can be modified to meet your specific requirements or new courses may be developed to meet your particular needs. Please contact Sandra O'Neill on 0131 651 6075 or via the 'Make an Enquiry' page.